Welcome to the next generation of mid-frame row crop tractors with a completely redesigned cab, generation 2 SCR technology, the industry leader in emissions control, and all new family styling. The 7600 Series features the choice of the exclusive Dyna-VT™ CVT (continuously variable transmission) which provides infinitely variable speed control from supercreep to transport speed without shifting, jerking or a delay in traction or power, or the industry unique 24F/24R Partial Powershift with exclusive features like pre-set cruise speeds and standard Autodrive. Together, with the upgraded cab, emissions system, and choice of transmissions, the 7600 Series combines into the perfect tractor for any job around the farm or the field.
Visit our brochure page to download the latest specs.
- Customized comfort. Tough enough for any job.
- Transmissions with the most efficient power transfer in the industry.
- More productivity at the touch of a button.
- Less time spent refueling, more time spent working.
Two quality engines are featured on the 7600 Series. The AGCO Power 66 CTA powers the 7619, 7620, and 7622 Dyna-VT models, while the 74 CTA powers 7622 Dyna-6 and the 7624. Both of these Tier 4i compliant engines are designed for efficiency and long life with AGCO Power’s focus on removing vibration, one of the key causes of engine wear.
Both are wastegate turbo-charged with air-to-air charge cooling. These engines are some of the quietest you’ve ever experienced-up to 3 decibels quieter than Tier I engines.
Some of the features that have helped establish their record reliability include:
- Separately inserted wet cylinder sleeves to assure easy coolant circulation
- Dual cylinder heads for more room for pre-stressed head bolts to help prevent coolant or combustion leaks
- Cooling ribs on the cylinder sleeve’ to give circulating coolant more surface contact for better heat transfer and longer engine life
- Crossflow design for better fuel economy
The 7600 Series can be equipped with the Dyna-6 Partial Powershift or the Dyna-VT continuously variable transmission. Both transmissions offer an operator the ultimate in efficiency and ease of operation with features like Dynamic Tractor Management and programmable cruise speeds.
The Dyna-VT™ continuously variable transmission (CVT) provides infinitely variable speed control from supercreep to transport speed without shifting, jerking or a delay in tractor or power.
Dyna-VT continuously variable transmission (CVT) boasts smooth, infinitely variable speed control from 0-31 mph (50 kph) that offers versatility and precision through innovative technology, sophisticated features, and easy-to-use, straightforward controls.
- Maximum transport speeds of up to 31 mph w/ optional QuadLink™ front suspension
- Creeper speeds as slow as 60 ft/hr standard
- 3 function ‘Pedal Mode’ automatically adjusts engine speed and ground speed as one
- Standard left-hand Power Control lever for seamless forward and reverse shuttling can also be used as an alternative control for speed adjustment. The left-hand Power Control lever can be used to control both ground speed and travel direction when desired or necessary.
Closed center pressure flow compensated system provides 29GPM of total flow. Choices include all mechanical, a mix of electric and mechanical, and all electric hydraulic valves.
There are high expectations in a tractor’s hydraulic systems in our ever changing industry. The Massey 7600 series is well up to the task with their three pump hydraulic system.
Three pumps allow the transmission and hydraulic to run off of different reservoirs to avoid any possibility of contamination to the transmission.
- Axial piston pump supplies oil for the remotes
- Second pump supplies oil to the steering , brakes, and oil cooler
- Third pump supplies oil to the transmission
Standard four hydraulic remotes, power beyond circuits, and load sensing lines to fit a wide range of applications
New in the 7600 Series is the option to replace two fingertip controls for electric valves with the Multi-function Hydraulic joystick. This industry unique option allows an operator to control ground speed, direction, and two electric valves all with one joystick. In addition, the joystick provides 3rd and 4th function control at the touch of a button and the ability to program specific tractor functions like cruise speeds or preset engine speeds to the 3rd and 4th function buttons when they are not in use. The Multi-function Hydraulic joystick brings hydraulic controls to an entirely new level of operator comfort, productivity, and ease of use.
Dot Matrix screen and the optional Control Center Display both provide digital control of electric valves and the ability to adjust hydraulic flow at the touch of a button
The 7600 Series comes standard with both 540 and 100 RPM PTO with a 540 Economy available. Changing between speeds is a simple as exchanging shafts. With easy to use controls in the cab and a convenient PTO shut off switch on the fender, choosing the correct PTO speed is as simple as touching a button. Standard 540 Economy PTO reduces engine rpm 23% when power is not needed.
Dual speed PTO with one 21 Spline, 1000 rpm, 1 3/8” Shaft and one 6 Spline, 540 rpm, 1 3/8” Shaft
Digital display of PTO speed and engagement in cab in the instrument panel ensures exact, productive operation
Ground level disengage switch located on the fender allows the operator to shut off the PTO safely without climbing back into the cab
The all new interior of the 7600 Series provides any operator a quiet, comfortable environment designed with the customer and long days at work in mind. Spacious with a new, flatter floor, the 7600 Series cab has the industry leading lowest decibel level. All new controls common to both transmissions means less guesswork and more familiarity, all within easy reach on the new Control Armrest that puts the most frequently used tractor functions at your fingertips.
From the comfort of a high efficient cooling and heating system to the second to none, all-around visibility, nothing has been overlooked in the quest to offer farmers what they really need and want.
Just a few features of the cab include:
- A tractor systems monitor with indicator lights on a tractor schematic to tell you when a tractor system is engaged or maintenance is needed.
- Multipad control that puts all your commonly used functions in one location, for fingertip control
- Multi-function electronic joystick offers efficient, productive use of 2 hydraulic remotes
- Swivel seat with 20 degrees to the right of swivel offers even more visibility to the rear
- Flatter platform for more legroom and easier entry
- Short and narrow front console to give the best visibility to the front
- Ergonomically laid out controls in the right hand console putting all the necessary function within easy reach
- Digital readouts for exact data on PTO speed, theoretical forward ground speed, engine rpm, and engine hours.
- Tractor systems monitor with indicator lights on a tractor schematic to tell you when a tractor system is engaged or maintenance is needed
- 61-square feet of visibility
Easy access to tractor service items added to increased service intervals allows a savings in time and money.
Easy access for routine tractor maintenance was an emphasis in the design of the 7600 series. The hood may be fully raised from the front of the tractor with the push of a button. The expanding cooling package makes cleaning the radiator, oil cooler, and air conditioning condenser as easy as possible.
Daily service of items such as engine oil level check, engine oil fill, and fuel filter drain can be accomplished without raising the hood. Other service points such as transmission oil and hydraulic oil can be easily checked.
Electronic 3-point hitch control offers a choice of “draft-sensing mode” for quick response to changing field conditions, or “position-control mode” for maintaining a preset height or depth.
The Massey Ferguson 7600 Series feature an Electronic Lift Control (ELC) 3-point hitch which offers a choice of “draft-sensing mode” for quick response to changing field conditions, or “position-control mode” for maintaining a preset height or depth. Depending on conditions, the 7600 Series can be set to furnish quick response to changing conditions or maintain a specified depth for implements such as a rear mounted blade.
Other features that make for quick hook-ups:
- Telescopic Lower Links for large mounted implements
- Telescopic Sway Links control side to side movement on all implements
- Adjustable Lift Arms for quick height adjustment
The Massey Ferguson ILS (Integrated Linkage System) option offers a fully integrated front linkage system. Integrated into the tractor mainframe for greater strength and more compact profile, the front 3-point hitch provides 8,800 lbs. (4,000 kg) of lift capacity, which allows it to handle cultivators, plows, fertilizer tanks, etc.
There are many optional features that can be included to set the 7600 Series tractor up to a specific application such as hydraulic cab suspension, front axle suspension, and guidance ready. More choices offer the operator the chance to customize this tractor to whatever jobs need doing on the farm or in the fields.
- Automatic Climate Control increases comfort in the cab
- Power Mirrors allow quick adjustment when a different operator enters the cab
- Xenon lights produce 30% more light than standard headlights
- Hydraulic cab suspension provides the best ride available
Front Axle & Cab Suspension
Front Axle Suspension for increased ground contact, reduced wheel slippage, and reduced power hop. This provided increased efficiency in the field since the tires stay on the ground.
When towing heavy loads down the road, the front suspension provides greater steering control especially at higher speeds.
Unlike competitors, this system can be deactivated with a push of a button
When deactivated, the tractor maintains full +/- 11° oscillation as a regular rigid front axle. This is important for operations such as loader work and grading
This simple proven design is easy to maintain, yet will give a solid performance
All new on the 7600 Series is hydraulic cab suspension, similar to what is available on its bigger brother, the 8600 Series. Combined with front axle suspension, you won’t even notice the bumps.
The new hydraulic cab suspension available on the Massey Ferguson 7600 Series helps soak up uneven conditions in the field. Completely adjustable to the operators preference, hydraulic cab suspension adjust to the form and aft for those unpredictable and ever-changing field conditions to make those long days more comfortable than ever.