Down Load Brochure
But today, our new 2700E Series tractors are crafted for a whole new generation of rural lifestyle customers.
Hobby farmers. Farm-to-table. Small businesses. Or just people with a lot of property and a lot of jobs to
wrangle. Like them, these are hardworking, no-nonsense, roll-up-your-sleeves tractors.
Combining the practicality of a compact tractor with the functionality of a utility tractor, the versatile 2700E
Series is ideal for loader work, rotary cutting or any other rear PTO job that needs doing. And while these
easy-to-operate tractors combine just the right mix of modern-day innovation, value and comfort, at their
core remains the heart and soul of their founders.
STABILITY – We build our Massey Ferguson 2700E Series as stable as can be. So you’ll feel comfortable and confident no matter where you’re working or who’s operating the tractor.
- Wide base – A longer wheelbase to start, plus adjustable wheels for a wider stance, too.
- Sturdy – Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with that of the competition; these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
VERSATILITY – This is a tractor that can handle as many jobs as you can come up with.
- Transmission – Choose from an 8 x 8 (4 speed by 2 sub-range) Synchro-Shuttle mechanical transmission to help maximize productivity, or our 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST) with convenient heel-toe foot pedal that’s easy for almost anyone to operate. With its smooth responsiveness, the HST also reduces vibration and noise to maximize operator comfort.
- Lift capacity – Compare our powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity with competitive models. You’ll have more 3-point lift capacity and the power to get more done.
- Hitch – Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
- Loader/backhoe – Available with the optional L135E Loader and CB85 Backhoe.
COMFORT – Whether you’re working hard or playing hard, your tractor should comfortable.
- Operator station – Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned, suspended vinyl seat for excellent visibility to front and rear implements.
- Easy fuel fill – Convenient ground-level fuel fill with more fuel capacity (14 gal.) than competitive models. Work longer between fill-ups, and never worry about those cumbersome top-fill fuel tanks.
EASE OF USE – Work is hard enough. We’ve tried to make our tractors as easy to use and maintain as possible.
- No DPF – Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
- Easy implement changes – Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze.
- Service – Easy-access service points make preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, simple.
|Model||Emissions Level||Rated Engine HP||PTO HP||Transmission||Rear Lift Capacity @ 24″ behind lbs (kg)||Weight lbs (kg)|
|2705E||Tier 4 Final||48.8@2600 rpm||41.4 Gear, 39.0 HST||8×8 Synchro Shuttle or 3-Range HST||2,425 (1,100)||Gear: 3,836 (1,740) HST: 3,880 (1,760)|
|2706E||Tier 4 Final||57.3@2600 rpm||48.7 Gear, 45.9 HST||8×8 Synchro Shuttle or 3-Range HST||2,425 (1,100)||Gear: 3,847 (1,745) HST: 3,891 (1,765)|