Performance matched to fit Sub-Compact tractors up to 30 HP, the 20-Series snow pushers are sized to the tractor for maximum snow removal. Available in widths of 4’ or 5’, these pushers are offered with either a ultra rubber cutting edge or alloy steel cutting edge. CNC formed 11-gauge mold-board with formed 10-gauge back brace for strength and durability make these snow pushers high performers. Models are available with “universal” skid steer style mount.
- Ideal for residential or commercial snow removal. Use on driveways, parking lots, or other large areas.
- Two trip springs for controlled break over in snow.
- Blade locks for grading loose dirt or gravel.
- Quick hook up on skid steers or front loaders equipped with “Universal” mounting plate.
- Blade angles right or left.
- Adjustable skid shoes.
- Models designed for Sub-Compact tractors up to 30 HP.
- Adjustable skid shoes of AR-400 material.
- End plates with gentle slope design.
- Models are available to fit “Universal” skid steer attaching system and John Deere hook & pin quick attach.
- Optional Pull-Back kit available for all models.
- Available in widths of 4′ or 5′ with either a ultra rubber edge or alloy steel cutting edge.
- CNC formed 11-gauge moldboard with formed 10-gauge back brace for strength and durability.