Down Load Brochure
When it comes to drying hay, it’s nearly impossible to beat Mother Nature. Of course, farmers have utilized nature’s resources, like the wind and sun, for as long as seeds have been planted in the ground. Today, you can accelerate Mother Nature’s gifts by spreading the crop with a professionalgrade Massey Ferguson TD Series tedder.
Ten models provide tedding widths from 8 feet 2 inches to a full 41 feet 8 inches. Each model offers easily adjusted spreading angles of 15-, 18- and 20.5 degrees adaptability to all forage and crop conditions. The TD Series even offers a choice of two 25-foot models, including the TD1648, which incorporates its own transport chassis that allows the rotors to fold forward and rest on rubber dampers for high-speed transport between fields.
All models are simple to set-up and adjust for quick and efficient ground coverage. Four, six, eight, and 10-rotor models also feature synchronized lifting of exterior rotors via a centralized hydraulic lift system and pressure cylinders to ensure optimum performance and eliminate one-sided loads — even on slopes.
TD Series tedders feature commercial-grade construction that starts with induction-hardened, break-resistant rotor heads for increased durability. The heavy-duty, fully-sealed transmission cases use grease, rather than oil, to ensure quiet operation and longer service intervals. You’ll find the same industry-leading philosophy in a myriad of other features that come as standard equipment, including:
- Cutout clutches that protect the U-joints and provide automatic power disconnection when the tedder is raised beyond the headland position while in operation.
- A rugged, square-tube frame that features modular construction for long service life.
- Galvanized tine supports with super “C” spring tines and built-in tine savers ensure durability and reliable performance.
- Close coupling between the rotor support wheels and the tines provide quick response to contours with optimal height adjustment.
- A 1:2 transmission ratio for maximum performance at minimum PTO speeds.
|Model||Working Width: ft (m)||# of Rotors||Min. PTO HP||Hitch||Transport|
|TD252TR||8’ 2” (2,5)||2||20||Drawbar||N/A|
|TD524 TR- Hydro||17’ 1” (5,2)||4||30||Drawbar||Hydraulic vertical fold|
|TD524 DN||17’ 1” (5,2)||4||30||3 pt- Cat I & II||Hydraulic vertical fold|
|TD676 DN||21’ 8” (6.6)||6||41||3 pt- Cat I & II||Hydraulic vertical fold|
|TD776 DN||25’ 3” (7.7)||6||82||3 pt- Cat I & II||Hydraulic vertical fold|
|TD776 TRC||25’ 3” (7,7)||6||41||Drawbar||Transport Chassis|
|TD1008 TRC||33’ 6” (10,2)||8||54||Drawbar||Transport Chassis|
|TD1008 TR- Hydro||33’ 6” (10.2)||8||48||Drawbar||Hydraulic horizontal rear fold|
|TD1310 TR- Hydro||41’ 8” (12.7)||10||61||Drawbar||Hydraulic horizontal rear fold|
|TD1310 TRC||41’ 8” (12,7)||10||90||Drawbar||Transport Chassis|